Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mother Bear's it is!

Five votes for Mother Bear's and five votes for "Somewhere Else" but I never heard any suggestions as to where else it could be! So Mother Bear's it is. I think we have around five confirmed with another seven tentatives. My only issue is that I'm really not sure how to call a restaurant and ask for a reservation for between six and twenty :)

But we'll figure something out. If you're planning on coming and you haven't confirmed directly to me or on Facebook yet, please drop me a note...also, if I'm spamming you with email and driving you crazy, drop me a note and let me know that too :) I'll get you off the list.

So the plan is Mother Bear's, Friday, Dec. 7th, 6PM. See you there!

1 comment:

Kayce Reed said...

Count me in! Treasure of Monte Cristo here I come!!!!!